- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "GTC") govern the contractual relationship between the Operator and the Customer.
- The operator of Internet services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") is a natural person Erik Czukár, ID number: 51953692, with its registered office at Kameničná 591, 94601, Slovakia, Tel. Number: +421951367581
- The Customer becomes a natural person qualified for legal acts or a legal entity that concludes a Contract with the Operator. The contract will be concluded by filling out the order on the website "www.serveruj.eu" for one of the services offered by the Operator and at the same time paying the amount properly according to the current price list of the operator, or by setting up a service if it is a free service. By ordering the service, the Customer agrees with these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). When ordering, the Customer will receive from the operator login details to the administration center and other necessary data.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that he is not entitled to enter into a contract with the Operator and order services offered by the Operator on behalf of third parties, unless the third party has given his prior written consent. This written consent may be requested by the Operator at any time and the Customer is obliged to submit it immediately, otherwise the Operator is entitled to cancel the ordered service.
- By ordering the service, the Customer expresses his unequivocal consent and understanding with the Contract, these GTC and all other conditions related to the ordered service, as well as with the content, specification and price of the service ordered by him according to the Operators offer. During the term of the Contract, both the Customer and the Operator are obliged to comply with generally valid legal regulations, provisions of the Contract, these GTC and other conditions if they are part of the service ordered by the customer.
- By concluding the Contract, the Customer also declares that he has become acquainted with the functions of the given service and therefore is not entitled to demand a refund of the already paid payment for any of the offered services within the provided service on the grounds that the service does not suit him.
- The Customer is fully liable for all damages caused by its actions in violation of these GTC and / or the legal order of Slovakia to the Operator, other users of the Services or other third parties. This responsibility cannot be waived.
- In the event that the Customer violates these GTC, the Operator is entitled to suspend its Services. In the event of a particularly serious violation or repeated violation of these GTC, the Operator is entitled to cancel the service.
- Suspension of a Service means disabling the Service and / or preventing access to the Service. At the same time, the Customer does not have access to any data (files, databases) that belong to the Service, and can be obtained only by extending the validity of the Service or paying a fee for data recovery from the backup.
- Cancellation of the service means its suspension, termination and deletion of the data of this service.
Guarantee of service availability, breakdowns and outages
- The operator shall ensure the smooth operation of the services, except for the time necessary for the maintenance of the technical and software resources through which the services are operated.
- The operator is entitled to perform planned outages of systems for the purpose of their maintenance and updates.
- The operator is entitled to perform unplanned outages, if the situation requires it and it is necessary to perform them immediately in order to ensure the continued operation of services and servers.
- Failure means an error in the technical or software resources of the Operator, which causes a complete malfunction or unavailability of services, as a result of which the Customer can not use them to the full. A planned outage is not considered a failure.
- The operator is not liable for malfunction or unavailability of the service, which is caused by a third party. The Operator does not bear any responsibility for malfunction or unavailability of the system, which was caused by a technical or other problem on the part of the subcontractor, failure or outage in the Internet between the user and the Operators servers or force majeure. The operator is not responsible for the unavailability of the service in the event of a malfunction of the users Internet connection.
- The Operator is obliged to inform the Customer on its WWW pages about failures, outages and important changes as far as possible in good time.
- The customer is not entitled to compensation for damage or other costs incurred in connection with the unavailability of the service.
- In the event of a malfunction or failure of the service, the Customer is obliged to complain about the defect in writing (by e-mail, contact form) no later than 24 hours from the beginning of the malfunction of the service. Na případnou kompenzaci z důvodu poruchy služby nemá Zákazník nárok v případě, že z jeho strany nebyly řádně a včas uhrazeny všechny poplatky za veškeré poskytované služby Provozovatelem, služba je vypovězena, nebo je služba nefunkční kvůli předchozímu jednání Zákazníka, nebo Zákazník písemně prokazatelným způsobem (e-mailem, kontaktním formulářem) neprovede reklamaci nefunkčnosti služby nejpozději do 24 hodin od počátku nefunkčnosti služby.
- Due to the nature of e-mail communication, the Operator is not liable for the correct delivery of e-mail messages from or to its servers and to / from its network and is not liable for any damages caused by undelivered or lost e-mail messages.
- The operator is not responsible for data loss or damage due to a hardware failure of the server or disk array (especially a hard disk failure).
Customer support and communication with the customer
- The scope and conditions of providing customer support are specified in the conditions of individual services.
- As part of customer support, the Operator provides the Customer with basic information, instructions and advice. If the Customer asks the Operator to solve a problem that requires the intervention of the Operators technician and which was caused by an error on the part of the Customer or as a result of incorrect use of the Service, the Operator may demand payment of the technicians intervention according to the current price list.
Billing and payments
- The current price list is available on the Operators website "www.serveruj.eu". Changes in the price list are announced by the Operator in time on the same pages.
- Invoices and advance invoices are sent to the Customer via e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the Customers customer account. Accounting documents are not provided in paper form.
- If the Customer does not pay any request for payment by the end of the prepaid period of the service, the Operator is entitled to suspend the service.
- If the Customer does not pay any invoice by its due date, the Operator is entitled to suspend the service. The Operator may cancel the service terminated by the Operator or the Customer completely immediately after the end of the prepaid period or immediately after the agreed termination date.
- Failure to pay the invoice or advance invoice does not affect the subscription period. The Customer is obliged to pay for the operation of the service even for the period when it was suspended by the Operator.
- Invoices and advance invoices are considered paid if all of the following conditions are met :
a)the payment is sent to the correct account of the Operator
b) the exact amount according to the call for payment in the correct currency is remitted
c) the correct variable symbol is given when making the payment
d) the payment is credited to the Operators account
e) the payment is processed by the Operators payment system
- The customer is not entitled to withdraw excess credit from his account
Rights and obligations of the provider
- The Operator is not responsible for the infringement of trademark rights, rights to the business company and other rights protected by generally binding legal regulations, which the Customer commits by using the services.
- The Operator is not liable for any damage or loss that was or could be caused to the Customer in connection with the use of the services.
- The operator is entitled to change the parameters of services and their variants. However, he is obliged to notify the Customer of these changes in advance in the form of information on the Operators website or in writing to the Customers email.
- The Operator is not entitled to interfere with the data created or placed by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed between them. This prohibition does not apply in case of suspicion of breach of these terms and conditions, misuse of the service provided or violation of the laws of Slovakia.
- In the event that the Customer violates these Terms and Conditions or other agreements with the Operator, the Operator is entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the Agreement and cancel the service provided. In such a case, the Customers data will be deleted and stored on a spare medium. In the event that the customer wants to retrieve this data, the Operator is entitled to demand payment for this service according to its price list.
Rights and obligations of the customer
- The Customer is obliged to use the services in accordance with the instructions and instructions provided by the Operator.
- The customer undertakes to take all measures necessary to prevent the misuse of the services. The customer is responsible for the consequences of such misuse, if any.
- The customer is obliged to take all measures to protect all access data (login name and password) of all users for the administration and use of services and for access to the customers account. The Customer is responsible for any damage caused by misuse of the system by a third party who uses the correct login name and password for access.
- The Customer agrees that the Operator will send him by e-mail information about news in the offer of the Operators services.
- The customer is prohibited from attempting to disrupt the operation of services and technical or software resources, intentionally overloading them, attempting to use services or systems contrary to its purpose.
- The customer is prohibited from using the services for purposes that are in conflict with the laws of SK or in conflict with good morals, sending unsolicited mail, etc.
- The customer is obliged to comply with generally binding legal regulations of Slovakia and to act in accordance with good morals and generally accepted moral and ethical standards. In particular, the customer must not violate the legally protected rights of the operator and third parties.
- The Customer is liable to the Operator for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided in the registration, in all order forms and other documents. At the same time, the Customer is obliged to immediately update all changes or report their change to the Operator. The operator is not liable for any damages caused as a result of providing invalid or outdated data.
- When purchasing a server for the game Minecraft at version 1.7.10 or later, the customer agrees to Agreement on the Operation of Minecraft Servers ("EULA") published by the MOJANG studio.
Information protection and personal data protection
- Both the Operator and the Customer undertake to keep confidential the facts that they have learned from each other in connection with the establishment and operation of services.
- The protection of information does not apply to the case where the Provider has an information obligation stipulated by law or when the information is requested by state authorities authorized to do so by law, or it is information that is publicly available.
- The Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Operator in the sense of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data.
- The Provider undertakes to ensure the protection of personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, to prevent their change, loss or destruction, unauthorized transmission or their other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse.
- In the event that the Customer believes that the scope, quality or price of the provided services do not meet the conditions and therefore show defects, he is entitled to exercise the relevant rights from liability for these defects in writing to the Provider, by requesting through the ticket system at: www. serveruj.eu or to the address of the companys registered office, without undue delay after finding them.
- When making a complaint, the customer is obliged to duly substantiate his complaint and sufficiently prove its legitimacy. At the same time, he is obliged to submit to the Provider a document on the provided service - a copy of the order, invoice, etc.
- The Provider will handle the complaint within the relevant time limit set by law.
- In other cases, the exercise of the right of liability for defects and the settlement of the claim are governed in particular by the Civil Code and consumer protection legislation.
Withdrawal from the contract
- The contract is concluded for a minimum period of 1 month
- The contract may be concluded or changed at the request of the customer and in agreement with the provider. However, in the event of early termination of the contract, all fees for the service provided must be paid. If this happens, the customer is obliged to inform us of this fact in the contact form.
All agreements between the Operator and the Customer are governed by valid and effective Slovak law. The Operator may change any part of the Agreement or the contractual conditions at any time, with effect from the first day of the calendar month following the publication of the changes. By maintaining the operation of its services even after the change of the Agreement, Conditions, contractual conditions or other related documents, the Customer expresses his unequivocal consent to the new wording of these documents and their full acceptance in the operation of its services.
These GTC take effect on 01.02.2021