The User agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Administrator and his contractual processors of personal data. Consent is granted to the extent set out below, for the data set out below, and for the period set out below, beginning on the date of termination of the last active service ordered from the Administrator..
1. The User agrees to the processing of his following personal data by the Provider and other its contractual processors for the purposes listed below, to the extent specified below and for the period specified below.
1.1 Records of the Users consumer activities - For a period of two years.
- User identification and address data: Name, surname, contact address, telephone number, email address.
- User payment information: bank account, PayPal account, telephone number, or other information transmitted by payment gateways to the Provider.
- Electronic identifiers: IP address, identifiers in social networks, cookies, electronic contacts, etc.
- Analysis of the use of the Operators services by the customer in machine and personal form.
- Analysis and evaluation of the customers payment history.
- History of used services
- History of contacting customer support and the content of these messages
- User behavior data in the Administrator system
2. You give your express consent to the above processing. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, via the Providers web administration in the administration of the user account.
3. The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, however, personal data for the Administrator may also be processed by processors listed on the Administrators website
4. In connection with the processing of his personal data, the customer has the right to:
- The customer has the right to request information on the categories of personal data processing, their purpose, nature and time of processing.
- The customer has the right to request a copy of the processed personal data.
- The customer has the right to request that his data be corrected, supplemented, deleted, or their processing limited, based on the conditions set by the relevant regulations.
- The customer has the right to object to the processing of personal data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
- The customer has the right to be informed in cases where the security of his personal data is violated. This is in the event that the case is likely to result in a high risk of violation of his rights and freedoms.
5. All rights can be exercised by the Customer via the ticket system in the web administration.
6. By expressing your consent to the processing of personal data, you confirm that you have read the given conditions, understand them and agree with them without reservations..
Learn more about processing:
The Users personal data is processed automatically (by machine) and in person. If necessary, the data can also be made available to the employees of the Administrator and the Processor.
The user declares that he has read, understood and agrees with the consent. In the case of a minor, he / she also confirms by consent that his / her legal representative was present with this consent, who also consents to it..